ponedeljek, 14. junij 2010

Šah vs. Forex

Ed Lasker noted that in order to succeed he would ask himself  "What is my opponent's present state of mind and how can I worry him the most?"  Similary the very best traders have the innate ability to look at the market objectively while at the same time preciving it from the eyes of their opponents. What move do they fear the most? What will they do if prices go down?
Lasker explained that he "sometimes achived victory by boring opponents to death, or by luring them into attacks when attacks weren't in their nature".

Vir.: Stari zapiski

Priporočeno branje How Life Imitates Chess by Garry Kasparov.

3 komentarji:

  1. Hey
    I am reall sory to write to you like this, but i could not find the contact form. I really like your blog and i was wondering if you would maybe like a link exchange with my website http://forextradingstrategiessystems.com . It is not really that big yet as yours, since is not up so long , but it is gaining visitors fast and i am putting in some advertising campaign soon.

    Well let me know on novusblinks@gmail.com . I would really like a link exchange.
    Thank you in advance for your reply.

    Cheers
    George

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. There is nothing called a free lunch is this world. If anything needed to be resolved then initiated need a support to be sorted out.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Sorry but I dont understand the title word called "Šah"

    What does Šah mean?

    OdgovoriIzbriši